Join Ag 1 Source
Join the Top Ag 1 Source Recruiting Team
Ag 1 Source is the most trusted and reliable recruiting firm in the agriculture industry that covers the entire United States as well as Mexico and Canada. Ag 1 Source was founded on the solid core value of integrity. A team of professionals started the business with a shared belief in delivering a high quality product, conducting themselves in a highly professional manner, and always operating with the highest integrity.
If you are looking for a passionate and experienced group of recruiters who will challenge you and bring out your best, we will interest you. We are seeking highly competitive team players that have a passion for excellence and absolutely thrive on winning!
- Equipment Industry, Western USA
- Food Processing / Produce, Western or Eastern USA
- Equipment Industry, Eastern USA
Our services are in demand and we are growing at a record pace! If you are assertive, self-confident, organized, independent, fearless and a team player, this could be an exciting and highly compensated opportunity for you! The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agriculture sales experience and a proven track record of success. Experience in executive search is helpful, but not essential.
Here is what you need to be successful:
- Motivation: The desire to work in a role that offers an unlimited income as long as you are willing to put in the effort required to achieve success.
- Relationships: The ability to build relationships and gain opportunities with clients and candidates alike.
- Emotional Intelligence: The ability to ask great questions and to read and understand people as you work with clients looking to upgrade their talent and candidates looking for just the right role.
- Creativity: The ability to source the right candidates and to help clients understand why your candidate is just the right fit.
- Perseverance: The ability to keep “smiling and dialing” – even when times are tough.
- Proven Success: A track record of exceptional sales accomplishments.
- The Desire to Make a Difference: A long term, inherent goal of making a real difference for the clients you serve and the candidates you place.
If the above descriptions seem like they fit you, then this role could be the dream job you have been searching for. Independence, compensation, excitement, and ownership are all on the table.